Friday, May 25, 2012

New Photoblog!

I have a new photoblog!

Karl Has A Camera

Why start a photoblog when I already have this blog? Well, I originally started this blog as just a general catch-all blog for my projects, adventures, and such, but over the past year or so, this blog has evolved into a heavily computer-graphics projects focused blog, hence the name change from "Karu Blog" to "Code and Visuals" a while back. As such, I've decided to spin off my photos and adventuring into "Karl Has A Camera" in order to keep things more organized.

I'm going to keep my backup archive (explanation here) unified, but from now on, for my public facing stuff, "Code and Visuals" is for computer graphics projects and occasional doodles and art projects, and "Karl Has A Camera" is for photos and adventuring.

My first post on "Karl Has A Camera" is about East Nanjing Road in Shanghai!

Actually, this reminds me: I am currently also working on redesigning yiningkarlli.com and Likimmun, and also working on the waaaayyyy overdue Omjii relaunch. Those will all be coming soon!

We now return to our regularly scheduled computer graphics programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment